I originally wrote this for Patreon on October 22nd 2016. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
I’ve already made a blog post about our waterfall weekend when I shared the Instax so instead of a blog I’ll share some fun facts about me! It’s been a long time since I did fun facts on here so it’s about time for more. =]
- I have a growing skull collection. I currently have a pit bull, a cow, 3 deer, a badger, a rabbit, 2 mice, & a raccoon. We just found the raccoon in the woods this week!
- I’ve never paid for a skull, they’ve either been gifted to me or I’ve found them. I found the pit bull during a shoot several years ago at an abandoned mill.
- I started collecting crystals & rocks when I was really young. I have become more and more preoccupied with them.
- My breakfast every morning is a fruit & veggie smoothie. I make a few days at a time so I don’t have to make them every day. 90% of the time they’re 100% fresh fruits & veggies, but sometimes when I don’t have enough I’ll use some frozen fruit.
- I drink a nettle infusion daily. It has lots of vitamins & minerals (& tons of iron!), and is good for your urinary, digestive, and immune systems. Plus it helps me drink more water.
- I freaking love lime tostitos and cheese puffs. And just about everything sugary.
- I never thought I would but I’ve grown to like beets. When I was a kid I would eat SO MUCH of that canned cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving and one time there was some round red-colored stuff in a bowl and I just knew it was cranberry sauce so I ate some but NO it was BEETS and I was SO disappointed. I didn’t even try them for years after that. Beets are actually really good in smoothies!
- I’m making plans and moving towards living in a campervan full time. I am totally obsessed. The plan is to buy a big work van sometime late next year and spend the year after that building it out to become our new mobile apartment. Hoping to move in when AD finishes his engineering degree.
- I have 2 associate’s degrees: Associate in Arts & Associate in Fine Arts. I think I’d like to go back to school to get a bachelor’s but I’m still not sure yet. This summer I was planning on going back but changed my mind.
- I’m better at meditating when I have crystals and I’m sitting in the bathtub.
Ok enough about me, now for waterfall photos! Antisocialdisposition took photos of me & I took photos of him. This is becoming a trend and I rather enjoy it.