Let’s co-create the world we want to live in, together!
The perks of being a member of bunnyluna.com:
monthly live virtual nude gatherings
• explore how it feels to be nude in a non-sexual setting
• encourage a deeper sense of connection to yourself and your body
• feel seen and heard as a unique and valuable part of a community
instant access to the members only blog
• resources on queerness, ecosexuality, self love, + creativity
• accessible practices for embodiment + presence
• uplifting + affirming memes, infographics, + videos
instant access to my archive dating back to 2014
• 17,092 photos + 3,029 videos as of June 3rd 2021
• non-sexual nude photos + videos
• behind the scenes at photoshoots
• nude yoga + movement videos
you are investing in community
members allow me to:
• put time + energy into community
• offer free + lower cost resources
• offer scholarship tickets to events
You contribute to redistributing resources via sustaining donations to the following organizations:
• Sanctuary in the City, a space by + for BIPOC healing in my hometown of Charlotte North Carolina
• Conserving Carolina, a land conservancy that protects land + water in Western North Carolina
we are co-creating the world we want to live in, together
Memberships are for:
• all who are struggling to make sense of themselves in the world + crave the freedom to self-define
• all who are queer or questioning the spectrum of gender, sexuality, +/or the scripts of society
• all curious, open minded beings who want to evolve their understanding of + relationship with nudity
• all who wish to be SEEN + desire to hold space for healing
• all who want to reclaim their body + identity in community
• all who are craving a sense of belonging + are hungry for real connection
• all who want to live a sovereign life of clear consent + autonomous choice
• all who want to learn about boundaries, nonviolent communication, + creating safety in connection
• all who want to develop + deepen compassion for experiences + perspectives unlike their own
• all who want to deprogram themselves + be held accountable with gentle compassion as we unlearn toxic mainstream narratives
• all who desire peer support in upholding the nourishing structures of self care as we learn to become better allies + friends
• all who want to share their love of the earth with each other
Memberships are NOT for:
• people who do not respect boundaries
• people who sexualize all nudity
• people who want to control, compete, compare, ridicule, or judge themselves or others
• people who proudly benefit from and choose to uphold the structures of white supremacy, patriarchy, and capitalism
• people who prefer to argue rather than understand
• people who identify as trolls, TERFS, SWERFS, proud boys, or cops + are unwilling to change
• people who are interested in perpetuating violence
• people who lack the self awareness to be held accountable for their behavior in the group
• people lacking empathy and compassion
The above video is a combination of clips from a small number of behind the scenes videos from past non-sexual art nude photoshoots. All members are granted instant access to the full length videos and complete photosets from shoots dating back to 2014. Members have access to the only place on the internet where I share my entire archive!
The above video is a timelapse preview of one of the 40+ nude yoga videos available for members.
The above video is a full length example of a nude vlog I created during a trip to the mountains back in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does a membership cost?
I offer sliding scale memberships in order for them to be available to as many people as possible while also sustaining myself in a capitalist society. Sliding scale memberships allow me to offer multiple price points for folks with different financial abilities + needs. Memberships range from $5.55 – $155.55 per month. Sliding scale memberships are based on the honor system, and I trust that you will purchase accordingly. Please be mindful that if you purchase a membership at the lowest end of the scale when you can truthfully afford the higher membership prices, you are limiting access to those who truly need the gift of financial flexibility. When I am paid fairly, I am able to invest more time + energy into free + lower-cost resources + events for the community.
What if I only want to try it out for a month?
You can certainly do that! Memberships are set up to automatically renew every 30 days (give or take a day or two depending on when you sign up and how many days are in the month). If you want to only be a member for a month, you can go to “my account” + cancel your membership at any time. If you only want to be a member for a month, make sure to cancel before the 30 day mark so you’re not charged for a second month. If you cancel much earlier than the 30 day mark, your membership will still be active for the full 30 days. For example, if you sign up on January 15th and cancel 10 days later on January 25th, you’ll still have access to all member perks until the 30 days are up around February 14-15th. There is no cancellation fee + there are no hard feelings!
How will I know where to access the member perks?
Once you’ve completed the purchase of your membership + you’re logged into your account here on bunnyluna.com, you’ll immediately have access to the members only blog + my entire archive of photos + videos. All of this content can be found under “member community” in the menu. You should also receive an email whenever I make a new blog post (roughly every week or two). I include links to the directory for my archive + the password to access it at the bottom of my blog posts. These links are also pinned at the top of my blog + at the top of the directory pages for easy access. The archive password changes every month, so I make sure it’s easy to find.
How do I join the monthly virtual nude gatherings?
I will make a few blog posts when the nude gatherings are coming up with information about when they are + how to join. The public is able to purchase tickets to these nude gatherings as well, but members get in for free. Tickets are available to everyone (public + members) via Eventbrite + the only way to get the Zoom link to join the virtual nude gathering is by registering on Eventbrite before the event starts. In the blog posts about the event, I provide a discount code that members enter at checkout when getting tickets which gets you in for free.
What if I want to schedule a 1 on 1 session with you?
That’s wonderful! I would love to book a 1 on 1 with you for a peer support, mentoring, +/or energy healing/movement session. These sessions usually focus on the topics of creativity, queerness, self love, +/or ecosexuality. Memberships do not include 1 on 1 sessions, but they can be purchased + scheduled through my offerings page.
What are sliding scale memberships?
It’s important for me to make memberships available to as many people as possible while also sustaining myself in a capitalist society. Sliding scale memberships allow me to offer multiple price points for folks with different financial abilities + needs.
The highest price point is the true cost of the membership, if there was only one price available this would be it. This price point is for folks who are financially stable, which means that they:
• have a steady income
• have a 401k or retirement plan
• have money in their savings account
• own their own house and/or car
• are able to go on vacations and/or purchase new items on a regular basis
The middle price point is for folks who don’t meet the criteria for “financially stable” or “needing support” and fall somewhere in the middle. These folks:
• have access to steady income (but may occasionally live paycheck to paycheck)
• occasionally struggle to keep money in their savings account (but HAVE a savings account)
• are able to receive financial support from family or friends
• occasionally are able to purchase new items or treat themselves to something special
The lowest price point is for folks who are in need of support. These folks:
• would not be able to become a member without a lower-cost option
• struggle to financially make ends meet on a regular basis
• don’t have financial support from family or friends
• are in significant debt
Please be mindful that if you purchase a membership at the lowest end of the scale when you can truthfully afford the higher membership prices, you are limiting access to those who truly need the gift of financial flexibility.
Sliding scale memberships are based on the honor system, and I trust that you will purchase accordingly. When I am paid fairly, I am able to invest more time + energy into free + lower-cost resources + events for the community.