With my open-minded perspective on gender, sexuality, relationships, + spirituality, I am able to offer a listening ear, an open heart, + judgment-free conversation in the form of peer support sessions during one-on-one live video chats. Peer support is NOT therapy, and I am not a therapist. I am available as a friend + advisor to listen to your story, provide feedback (if requested), + support you as a person who cares about your well-being.
With over a decade of experience both behind + in front of the camera, I have a unique perspective and a wealth of knowledge of photography, modeling, + self portraiture. I absolutely love discussing inspiration, helping others work through creative blocks, + assisting in elevating others artistic practice.
“Every artist needs the ability to get out of their own head and pick someone else’s. And I am so glad I chose Bunny Luna’s brain to pick! If you’re looking for a reassuring, encouraging, and kind mentor, then Bunny is the mentor for you. I had been in a rut and desperately needed the advice and validation of another creative. Which, of course, I chose to find a mentor. I needed to invest in myself and in my craft. Bunny was immensely helpful. We had a very relaxing, validating, and insightful video chat together. Initially, I had thought “maybe there’s theory I’m missing, maybe it’s technical”, but Bunny really showed me I just wasn’t thinking outside the box. I wasn’t showing myself my True Value and letting myself be inspired. Not only did they help me see outside myself and my work, but they followed up with exercises as well! The work doesn’t just end with a video chat or or some quick advice, they really follow through. They really help other creatives with prompts and exercises on creativity. Very notable also was the references they used for fluid posing. Visual aid to already helpful words. I really couldn’t recommend them enough!” Sheri Furneaux
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A 1-ON-1 SESSION
Every session is unique + will be dependent on your needs + preferences. Our session will be confidential + I will provide a safe space for you to discuss your thoughts, concerns, experiences, + questions. Sessions are NOT therapy + I am NOT a therapist. I am available as a friend + advisor to listen to your story, provide feedback (if requested), + support you as a person who cares about your well-being. We will work together to support you in the way that is best for you + your process.
1-ON-1 SESSIONS INCLUDE:
• my undivided attention
• personalized recommendations + resources tailored specifically to where YOU are in your journey
• a private, sealed container of trust
• your choice of time + way of connecting that feels best for you
• a deeper communal relationship with me
1-ON-1 SESSIONS ARE FOR:
• those who want to be held accountable for their growth
• those who want to source holistic solutions for their healing needs
• those who want a neutral perspective on controversial, tender subjects
• those who want to join in a nude gathering + need some encouragement first
• those who want to unpack + unlearn sources of shame + inauthenticity
1-ON-1 SESSIONS ARE NOT FOR:
• those who are in a moment of crisis
• those who need professional mental health services (this is not a replacement for therapy)
• those who are unwilling to do any work on their own
• those who are unreliable + unable to honor our appointment time
• those who are looking for a romantic or sexual interaction
HOW TO SCHEDULE A 1-ON-1 SESSION
Step 1: Complete the form below to get started. There are 4 pages, make sure to click submit when finished.
Step 2: Book your appointment at the link underneath the form.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email once you schedule + reminders before your appointment, including an email from me with a link + access code for the video chat.
All sessions are via private zoom, freeconferencecall, or google meet video chat.