This blog post was originally shared to patreon on April 15 2016. I’m in the process of moving everything from patreon over here to my website, and thought I’d share this with you for FREE as my way of saying thank you for visiting my site! <3
Happy Friday! Things are usually too hectic for me to be able to post more than once a week but yay a Friday with less going on! I thought I’d share some fun facts with you:
- Modeling for figure drawing groups/classes is super fun. Especially if I’m able to model with antisocialdisposition like in this drawing!
- I’m a vegetarian, but a new vegetarian. I only started in September. It really wasn’t much of a change for me though since I never ate much meat anyway.
- I have a cool scar next to my left eye from when I was 2 and jumping on the bed instead of taking a nap like I was supposed to and fell off landing on the bed frame with my face. I needed a bunch of stitches and I’m super lucky I didn’t fall any further down because otherwise I’d be a cyclops right now.-I like scars and their stories. What’s your coolest scar?
- I’ve only moved 3 times in my entire life, once when I was 2 or 3 so it doesn’t count, and twice within the past 4 years.
- Moving sucks.
- This Indian food I’m eating right now is delicious.
- I plan on getting a Harry Potter tattoo sleeve when I have the money for it.
- Thanks to aerial silks I can do 6 pull ups in a row.
- The first time I’ve ever been able to do a pull up was within the past 6 months. Lady muscles! Yeah!
- I’m going back to college in the fall and should have more time for photos and traveling and exploring!
- I already have 2 associate degrees.
- I have a younger sister named Kitty. People always thought we were twins when we were little. We’re pretty sure we’re Irish Twins. I’m only a year and a half older than her.
- I believe in energy and it’s healing powers.
- I do not believe in god. I have never believed in god for as long as I can remember.
- I carry 5 stones with me every day. They’re always different ones, whichever I feel are the ones I should have for that day.
- I used to squat down and watch ants scurrying across the ground when I was a kid.
- I still do sometimes.
Several of those ^^ facts above are no longer accurate, but it’s fun to see where I was in life over 3 years ago…
Enjoy this self portrait photoset I took in October 2014!