I did a 2021 recap last year and was really encouraged by it, so I’m doing another one this year! I have issues with object permanence and it’s easy for me to feel like I’ve done NOTHING, so looking back and writing up the major things that happened and the things that I accomplished is really helpful for me to realize that I did, in fact, DO THINGS!
I created this to help myself realize that I am accomplishing things all the time even though I feel like I haven’t. I did NOT create this to make you feel like you need to compete with me or for you to compare yourself to me. The last thing I want is to make someone else feel bad about themself. Everyone’s life and journey is different, and we are ALL VALID whether or not we accomplished ANYTHING AT ALL. ♥
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to make a purchase using my link (at no extra cost to you!). I only recommend things I have personally used + love!
- Journaled every day (I started this Jan 20th 2020 – almost on year 3!)
- Energy practices (almost) every day
- Took many walks outside + at parks
- Spent time w friends
- 8 tattoo appointments – so much closer to being done with this massive project!
- Went to Floyd Yoga Jam
- Visited a friend in Boone
- Got covid in August for the first (and hopefully only) time
- Visited AD in DC x2
- Solo van camping trip to Shenandoah
- Solo van camping in Hocking Hills
- Got STI tested in Feb, May, + Dec
- Went to an Art Walk in my hometown
- Went to friends + familys bday parties
- Went to a family reunion in VA for my dad’s side of the family
- Got a new passport with my name change and X gender marker!
- Volunteered at the VAPA Center
- Dyed my pubic hair blue x2
- Spent over $2500 on van repairs (oil changes, inspection, window motor, fuel line, tires…)
- Mountain trip with Abe at airbnb + mushroom experience
- 3x mushroom trips + microdosed several times
- Helped set up and break down Sol Harmony Fest, my first time seeing behind the scenes of how a festival comes to life!
- Housesit for my aunt while she’s out of town x2
- Asheville trip w Abe (surprise trip that last minute changed but was still super fun)
- Mountainpalooza with 15 of my high school friends! (year 4 and counting!)
- Stayed w Granny for a week to help her out after she was in the hospital w pneumonia
- Hosted a model + her partner, first time hosting in several years – since 2017/18?
- Van camped w friends 5 different times
- First group van camping experience! 13 people and 4 dogs in a mountain forest
- Went to 2 bonfires with friends
- Abe and I made a Duct Tape Dummy of myself
- AD tied + suspended me for the first time in years, my first suspension since my rope injury in 2016, first time at The Crucible
- Got back into the local kink scene + started going to play parties
- Got myself a doggie crate for my bedroom, for claustrophilia reasons, also for putting myself in time out reasons, and kink reasons lol
- Did my first self suspension in rope
- Went to PUSH – a fetish party in Durham
- Went to 4 kink parties
- Went to 5 rope labs
- Had 3 rope mentoring sessions (so far)
- Shared 37 videos on my website (check them out in my video directory)
- Stripe, the payment processor for my website, closed my account in August (while I had covid! It was a rough week) – I lost ⅔ of my income overnight because Stripe hates nudity
- I’m back on Patreon as of September!!!
- Shared 43 posts on Patreon since I came back
- Applied to a residency at Shenandoah National Park (I didn’t get it)
- Redid the resources page on my website
- Created The Burrow on Discord
- Interviewed 3 times
- Mentored an LGBTQIA+ artist
- Helped out at the camera store x13 days
- Facilitated 4 peer support + mentoring sessions (I loved these and want to do more!)
- Facilitated 39 queer creative coworking sessions most Wednesdays from Jan-Dec
- Facilitated 5 Discord coworking sessions
- Facilitated 2 virtual nude gatherings
- Facilitated 3 movie screenings on Discord
- Facilitated 3 art share events on Discord
- Facilitated 6 Burrow Buddies hangouts on Discord
- Facilitated an asexuality discussion on Discord
- Facilitated Conscious Creativity 2 day self portrait workshop in Michigan with GBTL (excited to be doing it again in August!!!)
- Facilitated Love Fest (virtual) with GBTL
- Facilitated Figure Modeling 101 virtual workshop
- Facilitated Self Portraiture for Self Discovery and Connection workshop at Sol Harmony Fest
- Co-facilitated The Wake Up energy practice with my mom x3 at Sol Harmony Fest
- Participated in 7 meetings for Sol Harmony Fest
- Posed for 11 in person figure modeling sessions for 5 different art groups
- Solo Pop Up Exhibition “We Are Interconnected” at VAPA Center in Charlotte
- “Free For All” group exhibition at Hart Witzen Gallery in Charlotte
- Began co-leading QC Kinky Photography group
- Got professional headshots done (thank you Scott Stallings + Fenix Fotography)
I was only able to accomplish these things because of the support from members of my patreon, thank you so much!
- Anti-planning Workshop w Elizabeth Goddard
- Yoni Massage Workshop w Lior Allay
- Nude Yoga (virtual) w Lior Allay
- Feelings 101 w Dawn Serra
- Advanced Master Program on the Treatment of Trauma from NICABM (5 part master class)
- How to Build Your Business Without Social Media w Becca Tracey
- Thai Massage Workshop w Ann Marie
- Balls + Yoga w Ann Marie
- Glow Yoga w Meridith Young
- Laughter Yoga w Carolyn Keller Sells
- Plant ID Walk – Know Your Weeds w I-TAL Acres
- Psychedelic Breathwork w Monica McGee + Kendall Selfe
- Ecstatic Dance w Katie Wells + Beatfarm3r
- Howdy! Partner Yoga w Shawn + Marie Nuthall
- Energy Medicine Yoga w Nicole Lafon
- Nature Walk – Plants, Food, + Fire w Johnny Stowe
- Defying Gravity: Acroyoga FUNdamentals w Kaelyn Rogers
- Intuitive Movement w Claire Nagy-Kato
- Teas Tonics + Tinctures w Willow Luna (my mom!)
- Psychedelic Integration w Anjali Valea
- Chakti Yoga w Lauren Nixon
- Rhythm + Flow Yoga w Amber + Jimi Nedoff
- Learned a suspendable futomomo and uplines (thanks AD)
- Found a local rope mentor + started recurring meetings to learn rope bondage
- Aftercare is a “bad word” w Zir Oya aka @mount.saintoya via Shibari Study
- Rope Has an Image Problem w Christian Red via Shibari Study
- Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Sisters of the Earth: Women’s Prose and Poetry about Nature by Lorraine Anderson
- The Communist Manifesto and Other Revolutionary Writings
show your support for free:
💌 share this with your friends
💻 sign up for my email list + get 2 free ebooks
🔞 join my uncensored art + resource sharing discord server
📹 subscribe to my youtube channel
💖 share my resources page far + wide
❓respond to my survey + help me create what you want to see
show your support financially (sliding scale!):
I originally wrote this for Patreon on December 9th 2017. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
My trip to Philly over the summer was ridiculously productive and I love it! I tend to have cycles of being really creative and productive and then I go through stretches of time when I barely create at all. I’ve been so busy with my new(ish) job at the camera store, going to aerial silks classes twice a week, modeling for figure drawing sessions, spending time at home with Antisocialdisposition, and visiting family over the holidays that I’ve only had a handful of shoots over the past few months. I’ve not modeled much recently, I’ve mostly been photographing others. I’m working on allowing myself to follow my natural currents and cycles and so far I think it’s worked pretty well for me. I realize that I shouldn’t push myself so much to do things that I feel like I SHOULD do when I don’t really feel like doing them. If I just follow the natural flow of my life things tend to work out better. Sometimes it’s a struggle but I’m working on letting go, listening, and allowing. <3
I’m sharing three sets from two different shoots: when I photographed Tiffany Helms & Caitlin Michele in an abandoned building, and when DWL Photo and I found an awesome tunnel. I’ve posted several blogs with sets from my Philly trip already: photos I took of Vex Voir & Luna Dahlia, photos Tiffany Helms & Jeff Waters took of me, other sets taken by DWL Photo, and sets taken by Vinny Kim. I even have a few more sets to share, can you believe it?! I can’t wait to go on another adventure full of exploring new places and creating to my heart’s content!
There’s now have a bts location video from my shoot with DWL Photo to watch, along with a 9.5 minute video of me doing yoga in my back yard over the summer (I miss warmth!!!) and a 8 minute timelapse video of me organizing my film (I took my shirt off halfway through haha).
All members have access to this complete 9 image photoset of Tiffany Helms by clicking here, the 8 image photoset of Caitlin Michele by clicking here, the 16 image photoset taken by DWL photo by clicking here, the bts location video from my shoot with DWL Photo by clicking here, the 9.5 minute video of me doing yoga in my back yard over the summer by clicking here, and a 8 minute timelapse video of me organizing my film by clicking here.
I originally wrote this for Patreon on November 4th 2017. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
DWL Photo and I went to Fairmount Park in Philly when I was there over the summer and created a ton of amazing images. This set is one of many that I’ll be sharing with you! While we were exploring the park we crossed some railroad tracks (carefully of course) to explore, and found this amazing location. I’ve never modeled in a place quite like this one, and I really enjoyed it. I always delight in having new structures to climb on and create shapes with. I think the compositions and lines that DWL created in this set are stunning. The light couldn’t have been any better: it was perfectly soft and diffused because there were so many clouds. I love how moody the sky looks in some of these. We ended up getting rained on later that morning. =]
Members can check out the bts location video from this shoot, along with a 2+ minute timelapse of me doing yoga in my back yard, a 2 minute video of the beauty I found while laying in the grass after shooting the timelapse, and 3 aerial silks videos: climbers seat momentum to angel, straddle slack drop, and crochet climb. Whew! Lots of different videos this week!
(Models: Please email me at email@example.com for references for photographers in the industry)
All members have access to this complete 17 image photoset by clicking here, the bts location video from this shoot by clicking here, a 2+ minute timelapse of me doing yoga in my back yard by clicking here, a 2 minute video of the beauty I found while laying in the grass after shooting the timelapse by clicking here, and 3 aerial silks videos: climbers seat momentum to angel, straddle slack drop, and crochet climb by clicking here.
I originally wrote this for Patreon on August 26th 2017. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
I’m pretty much in love with this self portrait set I took in Chicago. I wasn’t always in love with it though. The first time I hastily looked through the photos on my phone I was disappointed by them so I stored them and forgot about them. The shadows just looked way too dark to salvage in the small thumbnails. I stumbled across this set again when I was picking out what I wanted to share with you and now I can’t believe I wasn’t happy with it before! I’m so thankful that I held onto this previously discarded set because it’s a new favorite.
The airbnb we stayed in the majority of the time Antisocialdisposition and I were in Chicago was beautiful. I chose it because it had several windows and so many plants indoors, and I certainly made the right choice! It was even more wonderful in person than the photos I had seen online. I love the nude statue, and the clear chair is definitely an interesting piece of furniture. Of course I had to incorporate those elements into this set!
Enjoy these reclaimed images that have reminded me to always give second chances, and to look deeper into the dark to see the light. <3
New to the video tier is a timelapse video of me doing yoga at the airport with my mom from earlier this year. Check out the sweet crop top I’m wearing, it’s the “Your dick didn’t change me” one from a limited run that Jacs Fishburne had made. =D We definitely had people watching us but I was in the zone so I didn’t notice. My dad told us after we finished!
I originally wrote this for Patreon on July 29th 2017. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
I modeled for Edgar while AD & I were in Chicago for my friend Becca’s wedding. He met us at our airbnb and I showed him around, which didn’t take long because it was a small place but had plenty of different areas to shoot in. We started our shoot in the bathroom, which had a really nice clawfoot bathtub and plenty of natural light. Edgar likes to bring his antique cameras with him for models to pose with. This is perfect for me since I’m a photographer as well as a model so it was fun playing with his beautiful old cameras!
Enjoy this first set from Edgar, I have a few more sets to share with you in the future!
I’ve uploaded a few fun videos for you this week! The first one is a timelapse video of me doing yoga while wearing my Totoro onesie! There’s also 2 new aerial silks videos: straight leg scorpion from third wrap and cross back straddle from triple ankle wraps! Straight leg scorpion is one of my favorite moves because it’s SUPER HARD to do but I am actually kinda good at it! I’ll share the most difficult version of this move with y’all in the next few weeks. There’s also a video of my secret hiding place that I go to when I need some alone time outside. There’s a tree that has fallen over and has created a kind of mini tree cave. I love climbing up in the tree and being surrounded by it. It feels like home.
All members have access to this complete 42 image photoset by clicking here, the Totoro onesie yoga timelapse by clicking here, the aerial silks videos by clicking here, and the secret hiding spot video by clicking here.
I originally wrote this for Patreon on July 22nd 2017. I no longer use Patreon and have replaced it with my website (here) but thought I would share some of my old blogs with you for FREE to show my appreciation for you visiting my website! <3
I’ve been saving this set for a bit because I love it so much. Sometimes I want to hold onto things a little while, I enjoy having solitary time with them before other eyes have a chance to see.
I am close with my sister Gemini, in both age (18 months apart) and relationship (best friends). We don’t get to see each other as much since AD & I moved to a place about 45 minutes away from her and my parents. We used to be 15-20 minutes away. She has gone through a lot in her life in a way that I’ve been fortunate enough to never experience. She is strong, courageous, intuitive, genuine, complicated, unique, and oh so beautiful. I’m lucky to know her, and blessed to call her my sister. <3
We took these self portraits together when we were in San Antonio in March. I love creating with her!
Gemini has been considering starting her own Patreon, I’ll let you know when she has it up and running! She has a kinky side that will definitely show up on her page. You already know this if you follow her on IG, she recently posted some waxplay photos and she loves being an adorable fox (yeah, complete with ears and tail!).
Since this is a Gemini appreciation post, I’m sharing a video of her foxing around in two futos. It’s fun to practice shibari on her and she loves it. She’s super cute walking around on her knees, especially when she loses her balance hehehe.
And, just because I feel like it, I’m sharing a backyard yoga timelapse video too! =D