LIVE Online Course: Embodied Self Portraiture
Leave perfectionism for possibility
Transform the way you see + experience yourself through the medium of self portraiture.
***Members of my patreon get a discount code for 40% off!***
Shift from performative living to authentic thriving
Give us 4 months + you’ll fall in love with your unique body.
Rewrite the stories your body holds, learn the language of encoded memory, + work intentionally to craft a new reality where beauty is defined by what delights YOU.
Topics include: Inspiration, Somatics, Creativity, Ritual, Set Design, Composition, Storytelling, Gender, Sexuality + SO much more!
SIGN UP HERE
Each class comes with…
- PDF e-book of course material w/ interactive exercises
- Creative Change Tracker to watch your evolution unfold
- a take home recording if you can’t be there
- LIVE Q+A opportunities
You will need…
- A device to access the live video feed or recording
- Something to take notes on
- A camera (phones count too!)
SIGN UP HERE
- You have trouble connecting with your emotions + want to understand yourself better
- You want to release perfectionism + express yourself creatively w/ confidence
- You’re curious about your gender or identity +/ want to know who you are with clarity
- You want to transform your relationship w/ the camera, release shyness, + BOLDLY embrace your beauty
SIGN UP HERE
- You’re under 18 years old
- You need extensive education about photography – this is not a photo 101 course
- You need their hand held the entire time – this is not one on one support
- You are not willing to do the exercises/practices/homework etc.
- Feb 8 – personal self-portrait journey, why nudity, technical + safety info
- March 8 – creative, posing, composition, storytelling
- April 12 – healing, somatics, + ceremony
- May 10 – gender + sexuality
If you come to 3, the 4th is free!
SIGN UP HERE
Q: What do I need to bring?
A: A journal to take notes, comfy layered clothes to adjust your temp, a water bottle, a snack, a private space to explore… anything else that would support you in listening + learning!
Q: If I’ve never done self portraits can I still come?
A: Yes! Absolutely, if you’re open to new experiences and willing to learn, we’re happy to have you! This experience is flexible, offering challenges to engage those who already have a confident grasp of photography, while being equally inviting for folks who are just getting started. This is the perfect place for creatives of all levels to co-mingle and learn from each other. We are all both students and teachers, always.
Q: What if I don’t have a camera?
A: No problem! If you have a smartphone, you have a camera!
Q: How do I get the 4th workshop for free?
A: If you sign up for the first 3 workshops, we’ll send you an email with a discount code for 100% off the 4th one! Make sure to wait to sign up for the 4th one so we can send you the discount code!
Q: What if I can’t attend the workshops on the designated days/times?
A: No worries if you can’t be there at the time of the workshop, they will all be recorded and emailed to everyone who signs up whether you attend live or not.
I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS! SIGN ME UP!
1st Queer Creative Coworking Session is TOMORROW!
Backstage Pass to a LIVE photoshoot
Join GBTL founders behind the scenes during a photoshoot, LIVE
Have you ever wondered…
- How to communicate with other artists before/during/after creating together?
- How to ensure the comfort of the models you work with?
- How to set the environment/mood for a photoshoot?
- What the creation process looks like for Bunny, Lior and Roarie?
Then you’re in luck! For the first time ever, Bunny, Lior, and Roarie will be gathering together IN PERSON to dream up the future of GBTL and to CREATE TOGETHER! We are inviting you into our creative practice through this workshop in which we will discuss the bullet points above and then demonstrate during an actual photoshoot, LIVE!
The itinerary: About 1.5 hours of discussion and answering questions followed by 1.5 hours of creating together.
If you have questions for us, please submit them while signing up. This ensures we will be able to answer them in the beginning portion of the event.
The event will be held on FreeConferenceCall. Please sign up online or download the app before the event starts.
If you can’t join live for any reason, everyone who registers will receive the recording of the event.
This is a fundraising event for the future of GBTL. We are looking forward to revealing what that future will look like soon!
Thank you for your time and energy,
Bunny, Lior, & Roarie